Christian Education programs for middle and high school students:
• Sunday School from 9:30-10:30
• Journey from 6:00-8:00pm on Sunday evenings during the school year. Journey is a worship service for the youth, starting with dinner at 6:00pm, followed by small group studies from 6:30-7:30. At 8:00, the whole group participates in singing worship songs lead by the Journey Band.
• Refuge groups from 7:00-8:00 on Wednesday evenings during the school year. The Refuge groups are small groups, divided by age and gender.
• FISH—Fellowship in Someone’s Home during the summer months. The middle schoolers meet on Tuesday evenings and the high schoolers meet on Thursday evenings.
• Confirmation Class
• Other activities held throughout the year include retreats, outings, mission trips, and service projects.
For more information, please contact:Michael Sarvis Director of Youth Ministries firstname.lastname@example.org