Welcome to Good Shepherd Preschool and Extended Day!
Good Shepherd proudly offers a Christian environment where your child will feel safe and loved. Our teachers understand the developmental stages of childhood and will stimulate learning in all areas; social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual.
At Good Shepherd preschool we…
- Develop partnerships with families
- Build trusting relationships with each child
- Create environments that support and encourage exploration
- Nurture the spiritual needs of young children
About Our Program
We believe that children are born learners. They want to touch, smell, taste, hear, and see everything. Children are naturally curious and creative. Our goal is to help each child develop a love of learning and build a positive sense of self.
Our Preschool curriculum is designed as a continuum, beginning in our toddler class, and progressing through our Pre-Kindergarten class. The Preschool uses Learn Every Day, which supports the entire development of children by focusing on their many strengths, and Zoo Phonics, a multi-sensory Language Arts Program. Our Kindergarten class uses Abeka curriculum. We are a Bright from the Start Licensed Program with preschool classes ~ ages 12 months – 4 years old, as well as a Kindergarten class for children who are 5 years old.
- Now offering-Digital Learning for students 1st-5th grade!
- Before and After School Care for Calvary Chapel, Camp Creek, Knight, and R.D. Head Elementary Schools
- Summer Camp ~ ages 12 months – 5th grade
- Full and half-day options (flexible schedules to meet your needs)
Hours of operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Here at Good Shepherd Preschool, our teachers foster independence, responsibility and self-control in the children through:
- Weekly Chapel
- Science Blocks
- Music and Movement
- Games and Puzzles Art
- Storytelling Dramatic Play
Registration forms can also be downloaded here: