Welcome to Good Shepherd Preschool and Extended Day!
Good Shepherd proudly offers a Christian environment where your child will feel safe and loved. Our teachers understand the developmental stages of childhood and will stimulate learning in all areas; social, emotional, physical, intellectual, and spiritual.
At Good Shepherd preschool we…
- Develop partnerships with families
- Build trusting relationships with each child
- Create environments that support and encourage exploration
- Nurture the spiritual needs of young children
About Our Program
Our curriculum is designed as a continuum, beginning in our toddler class and progressing through our 4 yearold pre-kindergarten class. The curriculum that we use includes Wee :earn and Zoo Phonics. We are a Bright from the Start License Program with preschool classes ~ ages 12 months – 4 years old.
- Before and After School Care for Calvary Chapel, Camp Creek, Knight and R.D. Head Elementary Schools
- Summer Camp ~ ages 12 month – 5th grade
- Full and half-day options (flexible schedules to meet your needs
Hours of operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Here at Good Shepherd Preschool, our teachers foster independence, responsibility and self-control in the children through:
- Weekly Chapel
- Science Blocks
- Music and Movement
- Games and Puzzles Art
- Storytelling Dramatic Play
Registration forms can also be downloaded here: