Covid-19 Guidelines for the campus of Good Shepherd Presbyterian effective June 15, 2021
1) Persons who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask or social distance.
- a) Persons are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the Johnson and Johnson shot or the second Pfizer or second Moderna shot.
2) Persons who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear a mask and social distance.
3) Vaccine status is on the honor system.
4) One section of the sanctuary is configured for those who wish to maintain Covid-19 protocols.
5) Temperatures are not checked.
6) Friendship pads are used to record attendance.
7) In-person worship services are in a more traditional format.
8) Church activities can return to in-person.
9) Church Staff return to in-person working conditions.
10) On-line alternative worship service is offered.
11) Students enrolled in the GSPC Aftercare/Preschool ministry will follow “Bright from the Start” guidelines.
12) Persons with symptoms of Covid-19 are restricted from attending in-person church activities.
13) Persons who have been exposed to Covid-19 are restricted from attending in-person services until 10 days after exposure.
14) Persons who contract Covid-19 after attending in-person church activities are asked to advise the church office.
Updated and Approved by Session 6/13/2021